Little Magic Moments Academy is a learning center established to provide early childcare and education in a quality environment.
- LMMA enrolls children ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age ALL YEAR LONG.
- Our hours are 6:30am to 6:00pm. Optional Saturday hours are available from 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- LMMA offers a flexible schedule for parents with full and part time enrollment. Parents can choose a 3-day, 4-day or 5-day schedule. We do not offer enrollment for less than 3 days.
- LMMA has 5 classrooms to support learning for Infants, Young Toddlers, Older Toddlers, Preschool / PreK, After-School & Summer Camp children.
- LMMA has an indoor play area for gross motor skills and active play with balls, bikes, mats, ropes and parachutes!!
- LMMA has a secure facility with video recorded, 24-hour monitoring of the facility. The doors are always locked and only parents and caregivers are allowed on the premises. Other individuals are assessed and approved as needed for entry.
- LMMA provides FREE nutritional meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner for children 1 and over. For infants, we provide infant formula with Iron, infant cereal and baby food. Those eligible can also receive FREE diapers and wipes for the first month of their infant’s enrollment!!!!!
- LMMA provides Summer Camp, during the months of June through August, educational trips throughout the year and transportation to and from local schools to our learning center.
- LMMA offers Spanish, Soccer & computers on the premises.
Our curriculum is customized by our teachers for every age group. Learning is centered around relevant early childhood themes, a career of the month, letters, numbers, colors and shapes in English and in Spanish, cooking lessons and a new country of study each month!!!
Teachers at LMMA receive their CDA (Child Development Associate) and their Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. All teachers have at least 2 years of experience working with children, receive First Aid/CPR training, Fire Safety Training and background clearances from the state and FBI. They also receive mandated child abuse training and 12 additional hours of training each year related to the Early Childhood field.